Asked Questions

What are your landlords responsibilities around insulation?

In New Zealand, your landlord is legally obligated to provide a minimum standard of insulation in your home. If you’re living in your home and you’re finding issues with cold, dampness or moisture build-up, it’s possible your home is not up to standard.

The best thing to do is get in touch with your landlord and have a chat with them about getting an assessment done on the property. The team at CosyWall can come and have a look to see if there are any insulation deficiencies and provide you an obligation free quote to bring the property up to standard.

Talk to us today to find out more!

Ready to chat?

If you would like a quote or have a general question we'd love to chat. Fill out the form below and one of our team will be back in touch as soon as possible.